Privacy Notice pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
Your personal data controller is NATA Automation Marcin Wieczorek, Jasienica 71, 43-385 Jasienica, Taxpayer Identification NIP No.: 9372224025, Business ID Regon No.: 381359071 (hereinafter referred to as „NATA Automation”)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
We received it from you when you signed cooperation agreement and in the execution thereof. Or, we might have received it from you when you inquired about our services.
We process personal data because it is necessary for performance of the agreement concluded with you. In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting-related purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes specified below, based on the legitimate interest of NATA Automation, which is:
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the supervision over the performance of the agreements concluded with you, through available communication channels, in particular and upon your consent – via e-mail and telephone;
- handling your requests submitted to us and via our contact form, when they are not directly related to the performance of an agreement;
- archiving data and accountability (as proofs of our compliance with legal requirements).
Your personal data processing consent may be withdrawn at any time, in the same way as it has been given. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Sharing with us your personal data is voluntary, but also it is necessary for comprehensive performance of services by NATA Automation. In order to provide our services, we gather the following data:
- forename, surname or your corporate details,
- e-mail address and telephone number,
- data necessary to fulfil orders
- other personal data voluntarily provided to us.
If required by law, we may ask you to provide other necessary data, for example, for accounting reasons. Except such cases, providing your data is voluntary.
We guarantee that all of your rights under the general data protection regulation will be respected, i.e. the right to access to, to rectify and to delete your data. These rights can be exercised:
- regarding data rectification requests, when you notice that the data is incorrect or incomplete
- regarding data deletion: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected by NATA Automation.
You have the right to lodge complaints regarding your personal data processing to the supervisory authority, that is to the Personal Data Protection General Officer.
We share your personal data with entities that support us in providing services electronically, that is the entities that render accounting and consultancy services, companies that manage domains and companies that administer servers.
We store your personal data for the duration of filling your order and after such period, for the following purposes:
- compliance with legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
- abuse and fraud prevention
- for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of order completion.