Nata Automation provides comprehensive solutions within the field of industrial robotics for system commissioning and retrofitting. We carry out projects on and provide professional programming of robots (online, offline) with the use of KUKA, FANUC, ABB and other products.
What we do is not limited to only commissioning new robotic cells, but we also provide solutions for increasing the performance of the existing ones.
Thanks to our experience, we are able to tackle both theoretical and practical issues. Therefore, we also offer consultancy in the field of robotised cell commissioning.
Off-line programming including
- use of simulation applications (Process Simulate, Fanuc Roboguide, ABB Robot Studio),
- movement paths programming, with particular technological process specifications taken into account,
- error early detection in the 3D production line model,
- cycle time initial optimization,
- robot documents compilation, at client’s request,
- virtual start-up on the client’s installation,
- consultancy at production line commissioning stage.
On-line programming including:
- industrial robot programming (KUKA, FANUC, ABB)
- robot integration with production line (robotised cells),
- robot cycle time optimization,
- adherence to global standards such as BMW, GM, VW, AUDI,
- implementing applications used in moving, welding, sealing, etc.
- robotic cell commissioning, retrofitting and upgrading
- safety zone optimization.
Does your production line need robotics?
Each solution developed and implemented by us is unique and designed to fit the specific needs of your production.
We will assess your production line robotic potential, prepare recommendations and initial assessment of the project.
If you need help: complete the form below, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us.
We will be pleased to discuss your project with you!